Jane be looking fly

Thursday, December 1, 2011

FYI...
Har uploaded,
Jane wrote.






What a nice day in fall this was. Pretty and colorful and warmish.
These are my favorite jeany jeans.

H and I are scrambling around like crazies to get stuff done before the holidays. Everything seems to accumulate until I can't do anything but Pinterest, which obviously gets me nowhere.

Speaking of Pinterest,
my little sister CadyAnne found it.
She doesn't have an account though, and instead of wasting her life away looking at photos of things she *wishes* she could do *someday,* she actually taught herself how to crochet.
whaaaaaaa...
She crocheted a headband and it even had a flower on it. What a little cupcake. I'll post pictures next time I'm home.

xoxo
Jane.

2 comments:

  1. love this outfit!! and your hair is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute ! And how do you get your hair so beautiful ?

    ReplyDelete